Winner Plus Hunter Sport for active dogs, shelter, breeding, hunting & Co.
Price-conscious dog food of the best quality for adult dogs of all breeds with increased energy requirements. Optimally suited for active hunting dogs as well as bulk consumers such as animal shelters, dog boarding kennels, breeders and hunters.
Winner Plus Hunter Sport is a high-quality, natural complete food for the nutrition of adult, active dogs with increased energy requirements. The dry dog food is optimally suited for large-scale consumers such as animal shelters, kennels, dog boarding kennels, breeders and hunters due to its optimally balanced nutrients combined with an excellent price-performance ratio. Winner Hunter Sport is also very suitable for active hunting dogs.
Protein-rich chicken meat provides high-quality energy and ensures palatability and high acceptance of the medium-sized kibbles. The chicken fat contained is a very good source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, which, together with flaxseed and salmon oil, ensure a beautiful coat and healthy skin. Natural vitamin E protects the cells and preserves the dry dog food in a natural way. Added beetroot fibres support digestion and ensure optimal function of the gastrointestinal tract. The dog food is also produced without GMO, soy, wheat also chemical colourings and flavourings.
At a glance:
- Easonably priced complete food for adult, active dogs
- Optimal for large-scale consumers such as animal shelters, dog boarding kennels, breeders & hunters
- Very suitable for feeding active hunting dogs
- Best poultry meat provides high quality energy
- Ideal size of kibble ensures good feed intake
- Very good digestibility & high acceptance
- Promotes optimal function of the stomach & intestinal tract
- Fatty acids (Omega 3 + 6) as well as linseed & salmon oil for beautiful coat & healthy skin
- Dried, desugared beet fibre supports digestion
- Contains choline chloride to protect the organs
- Preserved with vitamin E obtained from natural raw materials
- Without soya, wheat, chemical colourings, flavourings & preservatives
- Research and development guaranteed without animal testing
- Quality at an optimal price-performance ratio
- Dry dog food in premium quality from Germany
Weight of dog / feeding amount per day:
1 – 5 kg / 25 – 90 g
5 – 10 kg / 90 – 150 g
10 – 20 kg / 150 – 250 g
20 – 40 kg / 250 – 420 g
40 – 65 kg / 420 – 600 g
> 65 kg / 9 g / kg body weight
Ingredients / Composition:
Composition: dried chicken (30%); barley; maize; chicken fat; animal protein, hydrolysed; salmon oil; linseed oil; beet fibre dried (desugared) (0.50%); inulin (fruit oligosaccharides of natural origin)
Analytical constituents: Crude protein 29%; Crude oils and fats 17%; Crude fibre 2.60%; Crude ash 6%; Calcium 1.40%; Phosphorus 1.10%; Selenium 0.50 mg / kg; Omega 3 (0.64%); Omega 6 (4%)
Additives per kg. Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 20,000 I.U. ; Vitamin D3 1,800 I.U. ; Vitamin E 200 I.U. ; vitamin B1 3 mg; vitamin B2 16 mg; niacin 50 mg; vitamin B6 5 mg; vitamin B12 50 mcg; pantothenic acid 20 mg; vitamin C 20 mg; choline chloride 575 mg; biotin 250 mcg; folic acid 2 mg; Copper (copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 5 mg; Zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 65 mg; Iron (iron (II) sulphate, monohydrate) 50 mg; Manganese (manganese (II) oxide) 35 mg; Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.50 mg; L-Carnitine 300 mg
Technological additives: Antioxidant (vitamin E: extracts containing strong tocopherols of natural origin)
Metabolic energy: 3884 kcal/kg
There are no reviews yet.